A golden chapel, in the footsteps of the Templars.
An extraordinary building, with its architectural richness, its stained glass windows, its statues, and its famous altarpiece. Do not miss
– the altarpiece, spread over three scenes, one of the most beautiful in the region
– the beautiful sculpted sablières and beams of glory (16th century)
– outside, a calvary (1544) and a triumphal arch (1739).
From April to October, the chapel welcomes guided tours and some concerts.
To visit : from April 1st to October 31st. Every day from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm.
Guided tour possible on request.